Ewalletexpress

I know there have probably been threads on this but oops... I just signed up for ewalletexpress. When should the funds show up and how long did it take for the "unique amount" of withdrawl to show up in your bank account? Anything else I need to know would be nice.

If you can check your account online it should be instant
yeah I can access my bank account online and it hasn't shown up yet.. maybe in the morning.

Ewalletexpress ???? Good Luck...... I've been waiting for a transaction I made thru there site on 01/30/07 and it still hasn't been approved. I've sent several e-mails,called,etc. As of today my transaction still shows as " on hold " And still haven't heard anything back from them..........

Ewalletexpress ???? Good Luck...... I've been waiting for a transaction I made thru there site on 01/30/07 and it still hasn't been approved. I've sent several e-mails,called,etc. As of today my transaction still shows as " on hold " And still haven't heard anything back from them..........
I went to "live help or live chat" or whatever and it sent an email to them. They responded within the hour. Try that.