I'm playing 1/2 NL, and I've been on a heater. I've managed to build up about 1800 off my 200 buyin. I've had the whole table covered for a while, it's about 1am, and another table breaks and a new player moves onto my right with an even bigger stack. I'm in the cutoff, and I raise to 10 with 88 behind two limpers. The button folds, and the BB raises to 20. I call behind the stranger (villain). We go to the flop 3 ways.Flop is 3h4d8dBB checks, villain bets 30, I raise to 90, BB folds, villain calls.We go to the turn HU. Turn 3d.Villain bets 200. I have put him on nut diamonds, and raise to 500. He pushes. I call, and flip. He looks at his cards, but doesn't flip them. "I've got outs", he says.River is 3c... He had As3s. He shouts, screams, jumps up and thumps the table. "fock yes!", "I'm the MAN!"I just lost 1800 bucks to a perfect-perfect, and now I've got to watch this monkey dance.Hmmm... do I rebuy, or go home? Well, you can't tilt if you're not at the table, right? It turns out I don't play my best when I'm just coming off an 1800-dollar buggery.

he would have won if it went AA tooso he didnt go prefect-perfect
It's OK. The money doesn't mean anything. The anger doesn't mean anything. The technical aspect of my use of perfect-perfect is what was worthy of the reply. Sweet.