Any Ideas For Wiring Money?

So here is the deal. I have a bank account in another state. It's getting low on funds and I need to deposit money there. I want to take cash and have it wired to a bank account. I have already called Western Union and they said they can't do this. Has anybody ever done this and if so, what service did you use? It just seems weird that you can't pay in cash and have it wired to a bank account. I'm sure there has to be something out there.

So here is the deal. I have a bank account in another state. It's getting low on funds and I need to deposit money there. I want to take cash and have it wired to a bank account. I have already called Western Union and they said they can't do this. Has anybody ever done this and if so, what service did you use? It just seems weird that you can't pay in cash and have it wired to a bank account. I'm sure there has to be something out there.
Is there a branch of that bank in the state you are in now?

Can't you just mail them a check with a deposit slip? Unless you need it funded TODAY, this should work just fine. I do it all the time.

Can't you just mail them a check with a deposit slip? Unless you need it funded TODAY, this should work just fine. I do it all the time.
If you can explain to me how I can get a check to send to them. They are my only bank and thus my only checking account. If I write them a check to myself they will just be taking it out of the account that I need to deposit to which won't help. I only have cash atm and can't figure out a way to get it to that account.
If you can explain to me how I can get a check to send to them. They are my only bank and thus my only checking account. If I write them a check to myself they will just be taking it out of the account that I need to deposit to which won't help. I only have cash atm and can't figure out a way to get it to that account.
Go to any local bank. Purchase travelers checks. Mail these to your bank.