Hustler Versus Huckleberry

Golf versus Poker. Are they games of skill or games of people reading.Is improving ones game cheating?Negotiating the bets, strokes, side bets, based on skill and street smarts is what golf is about. What is the difference with poker. Golf bets are won or lost before the game is played. What about poker? Why does the big poker game rotate games? Because different egos think they have an advantage.Playing the game is execution of who is the best negotiator (hustler versus huckleberry).Anyone out there besides Daniel N. that did not know the old man on a crutch golfing has been hustling golf longer than the guys he is now playing. Leave it to a hockey fan to think golf and hockey are almost the same. How much the kid loses is up to him. I am certain the old man with the crutch will allow the kids ego to lose whateve the kid will go for.Ivey took golf lessons and rehearsed, because he got tired of losing. What about poker? Ever study, read books, practice?There is a host in a LA cardroom, that use to lose all his poker winnings at golf, who did not take the time for lessons and practice. (and still might be)Anyone want a GOLF game? Bring cash, post the money, let's play. If I can't beat ya, I will find someone who can. We'll play partners. Let's start the negotiations.Contact me.Montana Mike