Question About Bogata Satellites

I saw a discussion about the structure of the Borgata WPT tourney here a few days ago and was just curious if anyone had any information relating to often the satellites run. I'm cross-posting on Pocket Fives, so my apologies to anyone seeing this twice.On the website, I can see that the structure for the various satellites looks really good (especially compared to the Foxwoods tourneys/sats) and was hoping to take a couple of days to go down there to try and qualify. Does anyone know if the sats run daily, or are there specific nights, etc? I appreciate any help you guys can give me, thanks in advance.

Go herehttp://www.theborgata.com/Main.cfm?Categor...Category_3=3510then down to the Borgata Winter Poker Open 2007 links.Single table Sit N Go's from $75 - $1040 are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week January 17 - 30, 2007.The multi table satellites are scheduled on the TOURNAMENT DETAILS page. They've got so many different buy in amounts and starting times to fit most people's budgets and schedules.

Thanks for the link, and I have looked at the page. I guess I am just used to having everything dumbed down for me online (Stars and FTP showing me the direct feeders) and assumed these were just their normal daily SNG tourneys.Actually, I figured it out. I was looking at the bottom of those "details" pages and saw the thing that says "regisration starts 1/12 and runs through the third level" part. I didn;t see the top, where the actual dates are listed. Thanks for making me look again more closely.