$50k Overlay In $100k Tourney

OK, first of all, for those that don't know what "overlay" is... it's when a poker room guarentees the prize pool of a tournament and not enough players show up and play, causing the poker room to pay some of the prize pool out of their own pocket (aka the poker room loses money).I've gone and registered at poker rooms before simply to play in a tournament they were hosting that had a tiny overlay (that last one I found was a 5k overlay on a $40k guarentee tournament, so thats 8%). Anyways, check out the mother of an overlay I found last night... it's almost too good to be true (but it's not... I played in the tournament last night and almost made the final table!).Mansion is holding a $100k tourney every day for a month, and the overlay is currently hovering around $50k (it was 48% last night when I played).

OK, reading back over my post I realize it's kinda poorly worded and confusing.What I'm trying to bring up is what is talked about in the article Mansions silly overlay or in those two big 2plus2 threads talking about how mansion is going crazy. All I'm basically saying is they are holding a tournament way too big for the size of their site all this month, so it's great for bonus chasers

Some threads in the general forum discussed the Mansion 100K tourneys a couple of nights agoLooks like the overlay is slowly getting smaller but still a great deal (less than 600 tonight)

Wow, but it looks like it is working, do they run sats to bring in the noobs?
Yeah, they have 10$ and $20$ sats - I think that the $10 is a rebuy.
What is the buyin ? I might throw some mobney their way to check it out.
Buyin is 95+5, so very low rake on the tourney as well - at least for now, these daily tourneys run thru the end of January

wait til bodog has an overlay hovering around 100k for its 200k weekly sunday event. this is a $100+9 event.