www.utvpc.com <--- edit: this is better than the two posted above.Entourage is on, there, I just started watching season 3. Might be the best show on TV, also, does anyone know when the next season will be? It is gonna be season 4 correct?

www.utvpc.com <--- edit: this is better than the two posted above.Entourage is on, there, I just started watching season 3. Might be the best show on TV, also, does anyone know when the next season will be? It is gonna be season 4 correct?
yes it is, im eagerly awaiting it as well. starts in february from what i can see, and HBO ordered 12 eps so far. Season 5 is already ordered as well. i cant effing waitbtw, easily the best video on youtube...

BABY COME ON! THERE'S A CAB STAND AT ****ING YUCCA!If you want to live in Beverly Hills, and spend 9 weeks in a Tuscan Villa, then I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE A CALL AT NOON ON A MOTHER ****ING WEDNESDAY!They just flew in a liver, I have to go do the transplant. WHERE DO YOU THINK I'M GOING?And of course, what I say everytime I stack someone:LETS HUG IT OUT *****!Mark

Is that the way they drive in Tiananmen Square, *****? Listen, Lloyd, I want you to put all my files, folders, binders, *everything* into a box! If you find a used condom, an executioner's mask, and a ****ing spike paddle, don't think, just pack that *****! Chop suey! That was a good speech, Lloyd. If I was 25 and liked ****, we could be something. We are gonna get drunk with Russell Crowe and we're gonna head-butt some goddamn kangaroos.

It is definitely an awesome show. Season 4 is set to come out in the summer.