Traffic Increase?

I agree with this as well. I have been sticking with the "beta" version for quite a while now with the understanding that it would be temporary. I appreciate all the work that everyone is doing but it would be nice if we could have some straight forward information. When a site that communicates everything to players, suddenly becomes quiet, it is very concearning, especially with a fair amount of money with the site. Please advise.

When are the other sites joining this network? There is no traffic in omaha or 7 card. Unfortunately if things don't pick up will have to go to poker stars....which I hate. Would appreciate some straight info. Thanks.
Hi Robert, I don't have any information at the moment that we can provide. FCP can't provide information for other sites or the Network as a whole.
Hi Robert, I don't have any information at the moment that we can provide. FCP can't provide information for other sites or the Network as a whole.
Darn. I just noticed I still have some money on here, and was going to play some for fun. :/Ray