Nice Site--but Where Are The Sng's?

I just signed up here and have enjoyed playing the tiny bet tables. (trying to learn) I like the software--kill the graphics, and it's' perfect.But, are the tourney's always this empty? I am surprised by how difficult it is to fill a SNG, is this something new?

I just signed up here and have enjoyed playing the tiny bet tables. (trying to learn) I like the software--kill the graphics, and it's' perfect.But, are the tourney's always this empty? I am surprised by how difficult it is to fill a SNG, is this something new?
Hi chewybarber, I noticed that you just won a 6-handed sit and go this morning.Over the next weeks as the traffic picks up there will be more players in the sit and gos. Right now the evening hours typically have more sit and go activity.The volume of activity on the network will be much higher as larger new sites are integrated over the coming weeks.
Hi chewybarber, I noticed that you just won a 6-handed sit and go this morning.Over the next weeks as the traffic picks up there will be more players in the sit and gos. Right now the evening hours typically have more sit and go activity.The volume of activity on the network will be much higher as larger new sites are integrated over the coming weeks.
Yeah, soon as I finished posting I saw a nearly full SNG--go figure! So is FCP a hub for poker sites? Anyway, if more start comming it sounds good to me.