Pretty sure the NBC site lets you watch the first episodes. Daniel also encourages anyone interested that you do this, review all the past episodes, as just jumping in mid stream may be confusing.I am so bummed about this show. I have (had) all the episodes backed up on Tivo...and then it CRASHED! I had to go buy a new one this weekend. I had some shows saved but not Heros. Pretty crappy deal. And now I just don't know if I have the wherewithall to play catch up on line. I may just wait until this season is over and then go find the all the episodes on DVD and watch it all at once.(on a boring side note, for you Tivo lovers, my Tivo was not that old either (4 years or so). It just stopped working. No one at Tivo could help either. I decided not to get the new HD one until I upgrade the entire system to HD, including a new SOny LCD Bravia.....soooooooooon. I'd have done it already but I have to rip out part of my wall and re-construct and re-route a ton of wires. I have done it before and am not looking forward to that, but it will happpen).The Griffins sound like they have a sick setup. minor league hockey is awesome. :club:

I have the whole season (so far) if you want me to seed it to you through a torrent file. I'm actually not sure about the legalities of discussing the sharing of downloaded TV shows, and I don't want us to get the FCP forum shut down. There are actually a couple websites that stream TV shows that you select, but they can get pretty bogged down with all the view requests. I'd try NBC, too. The only thing is, I don't know if they let you view episodes before the latest one. If they do, let me know.Heroes is hands down the best show on TV right now. I am upset that it seems to be falling in the same timeslot as 24 when it premieres in January. I'm crossing my fingers that one of them will change.