Cheap Thieves Vs. E-dog!

Should have started McGahee and Henry...reason being, no matter what you get for Burress he's going to get for Manning, and that really sucks. None of the RB options were that good and McGahee, if healthy should always be in the line-up. Good thing he sat Romo.
You are just trying annoy me, lol. McGahee has... CRACKED RIBS!. He was a game time decision and few people thought he would play all that much. As for starting Henry, the goal is to get the most points I can regardless of who I'm playing. Say I don't start Burress, then he gets a TD. I would have earned a small amount of points, instead, I'd be losing ground.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are just trying annoy me, lol. McGahee has... CRACKED RIBS!. He was a game time decision and few people thought he would play all that much. As for starting Henry, the goal is to get the most points I can regardless of who I'm playing. Say I don't start Burress, then he gets a TD. I would have earned a small amount of points, instead, I'd be losing ground.
i would have started henry instead of chambers, you do have westbrook going tonight vs the colts siv(sp?) like defense agianst the run.
except espn was reporting that he was playing an hour before kickoff.
I KNEW McGahee was going to play, but he was "supposed" to have a limited role. I never considered it for even a second and I wouldn't have started him even knowing that he is on fire! I might just start him next week though, lol.
i would have started henry instead of chambers
That would have been pretty stupid. You realize Harrington was going back to Detroit on Thanksgiving? He ended up throwing 3 TD's, he just didn't hit Chambers.Chad Pennington appears to be a deadbeat today too.
20 yards rushing equals one point.20 yards recieving equals one point. A reception is worth 0.5 points.No points for a carry.TD's are worth 6 points.I think RDog needs to stop kissing a$$.
Did you miss this part? Is Manning catching the passes as well as throwing them? Also, he was just talking about RB's. Doesn't say how many points you get for Passing Yards or Passing TD's. I have never been in a league where you got as many for those as you do receiving. Am I still kissing ***? Or more likely, you sir, are a dumb ***.
IMO...If it was reported that we was going to play i would have started him. Even in a limited role I think he was a better option than any of the 4 choices you had.Second point....BUT if he get's a TD than E-DOG gets the TD too, so there is no possible way to catch him. The way to look at it is this in any fantasy situation is if you are the favorite in the match-up you want to start the guys that give you that point for point match-up. If you are a dog, you need to start the other guy that can get you a head. I would say with your choice at RB that you'd be considered a dog, and would have started the opposite WR just to try and make up the points.Hopefully for you Westbrook has a day.
I KNEW McGahee was going to play, but he was "supposed" to have a limited role. I never considered it for even a second and I wouldn't have started him even knowing that he is on fire! I might just start him next week though, lol. That would have been pretty stupid. You realize Harrington was going back to Detroit on Thanksgiving? He ended up throwing 3 TD's, he just didn't hit Chambers.
chambers numbers by game since harrington became the QB:Rec/Yds/TD/Lng5 29 0 10 5 60 1 24 2 29 0 23 5 58 1 24 3 66 0 46 6 44 0 10 those are terrible numbers
Did you miss this part? Is Manning catching the passes as well as throwing them? Also, he was just talking about RB's. Doesn't say how many points you get for Passing Yards or Passing TD's. I have never been in a league where you got as many for those as you do receiving. Am I still kissing ***? Or more likely, you sir, are a dumb ***.
We are talking 1/2 a point right? You aren't familiar with Yahoo then, it's 6 pts for all TD's. LOL you are the one that brought up the WR's...You are right we'd be talking about 1/2 a point more for every catch that Shockey and Burress get that's really going to turn the tides I am dumb, I am done with the disagreement.
We are talking 1/2 a point right? You aren't familiar with Yahoo then, it's 6 pts for all TD's. LOL you are the one that brought up the WR's...You are right we'd be talking about 1/2 a point more for every catch that Shockey and Burress get that's really going to turn the tides I am dumb, I am done with the disagreement.
Yahoo has a pay league where you can control the scoring right? Neither of us know but it is normal for passing TD's to be 4 points, as opposed to 6. If you can control the scoring we have no idea how many points they get. Even so, I doubt WR and QB gets the same amount of points for yards. Receivers normally get 2.5 times the points for yards that Quarterbacks do.

I dont think the WRs were ever relevant. The decision was at RB.I mentioned in the other thread that, Fargas was the best option of the 4 he posted. ONLY because he was the starter and not splitting carries. (goaline maybe) But that Gado was splitting the whole game. However I too would have went with McGahee, once it was announced that he was playin.Reguardless, hindsight is as they say is ALWAYS 20/20.By the way what other otpions did you have at QB. Pennington is , to quote a famous poker commentator, " SQUADOOSH".

I retract my last post. New York Jets begin at 12:191-10-NYJ 9 (12:19) C.Houston right tackle to NYJ 10 for 1 yard (L.Dalton).2-9-NYJ 10 (11:52) (No Huddle) C.Pennington pass short middle to C.Houston to NYJ 15 for 5 yards (M.Greenwood).3-4-NYJ 15 (11:11) (No Huddle, Shotgun) C.Pennington pass to T.Dwight pushed ob at NYJ 24 for 9 yards (C.Brown).1-10-NYJ 24 (10:39) (No Huddle) C.Pennington pass deep middle to C.Baker to HST 48 for 28 yards (D.Ryans).1-10-HOU 48 (10:06) (No Huddle) C.Houston up the middle to HST 47 for 1 yard (D.Ryans).2-9-HOU 47 (9:34) (No Huddle) C.Pennington pass deep left to J.Cotchery to HST 12 for 35 yards (G.Earl).1-10-HOU 12 (9:06) (No Huddle) C.Pennington pass short left to L.Coles for 12 yards, TOUCHDOWN.Nice one Dan.

Finally got one from Chad.
It was Pennington or McNair. As for the NYG game there are two good things that could happen. A Manning injury, or a 300 yard passing day from him with Shockey and Burress getting 100 yards a piece.One more thing on McGahee, when he was healthy this season he was a terrible option. He had one stinkin' TD and very few catches. He didn't get the goaline carries all season, so why then, with crack ribs and all, would I expect him to DOUBLE his yearly output in the first half? I expected 12 carries, 40 yards, no catches, no TD's.Oh, and Houston was "supposed" to be able to run against the worst run defense in the league.
It was Pennington or McNair. As for the NYG game there are two good things that could happen. A Manning injury, or a 300 yard passing day from him with Shockey and Burress getting 100 yards a piece.One more thing on McGahee, when he was healthy this season he was a terrible option. He had one stinkin' TD and very few catches. He didn't get the goaline carries all season, so why then, with crack ribs and all, would I expect him to DOUBLE his yearly output in the first half? I expected 12 carries, 40 yards, no catches, no TD's.
yeah i dont blame you. next year, make sure to draft RBs than catch the ball: westbrook, jackson, ... :)one more td from chad and u could be close with westbrook still going

LOL, Gado seems to be running the wrong way. He did it on back to back carries.

yeah i dont blame you. next year, make sure to draft RBs than catch the ball: westbrook, jackson, ... :)one more td from chad and u could be close with westbrook still going
Jackson went for way too much. We don't do a pansy draft, we do it auction style so if you blow your load on one player the rest of your team is going to suck. The key is balance.
:club: Auction is the only way to go. :D Although after 2 championships back to back going with balance. I switched it up this year and spent $89 ($200 cap + 1 keeper, who was S. Smith @ $25) on Alexander. Needless to say I am 2-9 and was eliminated 3 weeks ago.
LOL, Gado seems to be running the wrong way. He did it on back to back carries. Jackson went for way too much. We don't do a pansy draft, we do it auction style so if you blow your load on one player the rest of your team is going to suck. The key is balance.
Ehhh Lundy isn't doing crap for me either...He seems to be going in the right direction though!
LOL, Gado seems to be running the wrong way. He did it on back to back carries. Jackson went for way too much. We don't do a pansy draft, we do it auction style so if you blow your load on one player the rest of your team is going to suck. The key is balance.
Tell josh to change the scoring system, its probably the worst scoring system i have ever seen. It is basically a TD league and nothing else. So whoever has LT is probably leading the league EASY. 1 pt for 10 yards rush/receiving1 pt per catch1 pt per 25 yards passingthats a more balanced league with lots of scoring.Good luck the rest of the way.