Food For Thought....

Ya know, there have been a lot of good suggestions on how to improve the new software. There has also been a lot of 'THIS SUCKS AND I'M GOING ELSEWHERE'. While I respect people's individual decisions about where to play, one thing I'd like to point out: It's new. It's going to have problems. They will fix it. How about giving them a CHANCE?? I'm sure if FCP was breaking in the new software with a "WIN A FREE TRIP TO VEGAS TO PLAY POKER IN A PROFESSIONAL POKER PLAYER'S LIVING ROOM IN A FREE ROLL FOR 5K WITH THE ENTIRE BILL PICKED UP BY DANIEL AND FCP CONTEST'... the same people bitching would be the first to sign up for the freeroll....

Ya know, there have been a lot of good suggestions on how to improve the new software. There has also been a lot of 'THIS SUCKS AND I'M GOING ELSEWHERE'. While I respect people's individual decisions about where to play, one thing I'd like to point out: It's new. It's going to have problems. They will fix it. How about giving them a CHANCE?? I'm sure if FCP was breaking in the new software with a "WIN A FREE TRIP TO VEGAS TO PLAY POKER IN A PROFESSIONAL POKER PLAYER'S LIVING ROOM IN A FREE ROLL FOR 5K WITH THE ENTIRE BILL PICKED UP BY DANIEL AND FCP CONTEST'... the same people bitching would be the first to sign up for the freeroll....
Great Post.Alot of people fear change. But if it wasn't for Change we would still be in a cave eating raw meat.