Problems Logging Into The Download Client Wtf?

I can log into the website, my account, and the forums. However, when I try to log into the download client, I get an error message. Bad user code or password. Support seems to be stumped on what the problem is. :club: Anyone else experienced this problem?

I can log into the website, my account, and the forums. However, when I try to log into the download client, I get an error message. Bad user code or password. Support seems to be stumped on what the problem is. :club: Anyone else experienced this problem?
Yes, me, and I'm about to go insane. same name, same password, no go @@ On the other hand, on the .com site, tried transferring money several times and it says transferred successfully, but there it sits, in the same spot it was. Im about to gnaw on something
Yes, me, and I'm about to go insane. same name, same password, no go @@ On the other hand, on the .com site, tried transferring money several times and it says transferred successfully, but there it sits, in the same spot it was. Im about to gnaw on something
same thing happend to me, and this is what they replied about it after several emails of trying to get me to "delete the old fcp and download the new site on fullcontactpoker.com" obviously that wasn't the issue.they replied;Thank you for playing at FullContactPoker.com!Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that had been caused.The reason why you are not able to log is because your poker status is inactive.I have fowarded an email to the relevant department in order for them toactivate the account for you. We will definately get back to you via email assoon as your account is succesfully activated. Once again sorry for the inconvenience that had been caused and thank you foryour kind patience regarding this matter.Should you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact us.Regards,ChipFull Contact Poker"Your Online Poker Community"N. America Tel: 1-800-606-6818UK Tel: 1-808-234-7650Fax: 1-416-981-8922Email: support@fullcontactpoker.comWeb: www.fullcontactpoker.com

OK! Figured it out. For some reason, you have to add a period (.) to the end of your user name. Try logging into the game client with the name, LeighWdWTravel.

same thing happend to me, and this is what they replied about it after several emails of trying to get me to "delete the old fcp and download the new site on fullcontactpoker.com" obviously that wasn't the issue.they replied;Thank you for playing at FullContactPoker.com!Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that had been caused.The reason why you are not able to log is because your poker status is inactive.I have fowarded an email to the relevant department in order for them toactivate the account for you. We will definately get back to you via email assoon as your account is succesfully activated. Once again sorry for the inconvenience that had been caused and thank you foryour kind patience regarding this matter.Should you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact us.Regards,ChipFull Contact Poker"Your Online Poker Community"N. America Tel: 1-800-606-6818UK Tel: 1-808-234-7650Fax: 1-416-981-8922Email: support@fullcontactpoker.comWeb: www.fullcontactpoker.com
And then it was followed by this email;Thank you for playing at FullContactPoker.com!I am pleased to inform you that your poker account has now been activated andyou are free to start playing straight away.Thank you for the patience and kind understanding over this matter. Good luck at the tables!Should you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact us.Regards,RogerFull Contact Poker"Your Online Poker Community"N. America Tel: 1-800-606-6818UK Tel: 1-808-234-7650Fax: 1-416-981-8922Email: support@fullcontactpoker.comWeb: www.fullcontactpoker.com
Chip, I added a period and it let me right in. I have poker accounts at several different sites. I am thinking that I am using SavageJug at one of these other sites on the same network, hence the new user name. I log into everything else at FCP using just SavageJug, but the game client requires the period (.) at the end of my user name.
same thing happend to me, and this is what they replied about it after several emails of trying to get me to "delete the old fcp and download the new site on fullcontactpoker.com" obviously that wasn't the issue......Got the money account working, but not the free one, go figure. @@ The play one? Nada..they said they are reporting it to the tech department, but not sure how much they care since the $ works just fine now. Ugh..this is becoming a royal PITA