Fcp Flipaments 2nd And 3rd Chance

Exactly, i took out the first and nine time champ effortlessly. And then he bets against me.
PLEASE TELL ME YOURE HUNGRY AND WANT TO DRIVE TO MCDS IF I BUY
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, i took out the first and nine time champ effortlessly. And then he bets against me.
Only because you bet weak. INSTA-PUSH? What, are you afraid you might get outplayed with my ninja-like betting skillz? Wimp.
Only because you bet weak. INSTA-PUSH? What, are you afraid you might get outplayed with my ninja-like betting skillz? Wimp.
lolol
Hahaha like every night you want to go eat at like 1am. I'm going to bed to dream about what to do with all my winnings.
i cant wait to get a car in like 2 days. effff.i hate making food late at night
QFMFT! the bolded part anywaybtw, is Hoyt gay or just one of those soft spoken southern dudes?
they booked him for brokeback mountain but he had prior obligations
QFMFT! the bolded part anywaybtw, is Hoyt gay or just one of those soft spoken southern dudes?
If he is gay, then I don't want to say "I put it all in like Hoyt Corkins" anymore.
He's gay, that's why WhiteSpade envies him.Wandigo: 1WhiteSpade: 0
You forgot to count my knocking you out of the flipament in the semi's. Wandigo: 1Whitespade: 1
If he is gay, then I don't want to say "I put it all in like Hoyt Corkins" anymore.You forgot to count my knocking you out of the flipament in the semi's. Wandigo: 1Whitespade: 1
plus 0.24 for that oneWandigo : 1WhiteSpade: 1.24in the time you spent railing this thread we culd have gone to mcdonalds, so minus 0.35 Wandigo: 1WhiteSpade: 0.89