Practice Table While Waiting..

for FCP transition. I don't post here and to be honest I don't play on FCP much, but I do play quite a bit of poker trying to work my way up. I'm also very interested with the FCP transition to a new platform as especially us USA players are running out of rooms to play in. I too am looking for a new home for online poker when I'm not playing live.Anyway, I've got a website. Has nothing to do with poker, mainly Horse Racing and Baccarat. What I've done though is add a free live poker table to my website that anyone can come to play poker. Envite your poker buddies, friends, FCP players whoever just wants to get together and play poker and sharpen your skills as we all work on improving our game, at least I do. Your always learning something new in this great game of poker because if you stop thinking about the game your fellow players will pass you by.I put up a 10 man cash game table 1-2NL. Feel free to utilize this table 24/7 as your trasitioning to FCP or beyond. Maybe your just wanting to pactice your skills againts other players wanting to sharpen there skills without having to put your real money on the line and I think this table can be utilized as such as long as when your playing you treat it like its the real thing with your money on the line.Go to www.ultimateprecisiongaming.com... on the left side you'll see a "LIVE POKER" tab, click on that to get to the table.Take care and I hope we all see a wonderful FCP transition.