I came in 9th last night in the MTT. Two of the worst beats ever from the same player. In the first one AK Vs A5 flop K49 I check raise allin, turn 3 river 2 (odds were 1.9% for him to win). In the past I would have gone on full tilt, and been out within a hand or two, but I calmed down and decided to try to set him up again. About twenty minutes later the same player raised, and I picked up pocket 6's in the BB. I decided to call, and the flop comes J64. We both go allin (odds for him to win are once again 1.9%) turn J river K, bigger full boat. Remarkably I somehow calmed down and salvarged a few more spots earning me an extra $200, but good bye $7,000. Somehow though I was not that angry. What can you do, if you are getting all of your opponents money in the pot when you have a 98% advantage then you have played the best that you possibly can, its just not your night. On a side note I now only need a few more points to qualify for stars top 100 TLB world series freeroll.

just try to avoid tilt. Ive had the same thing happen to me twice today. Once in a low limit SNG where I didnt care, was just playing an SNG for fun. pocket 5s, flop brings K85, all hearts, its checked to me and I bet, someone calls, turn is an 8, he bets, Im all in..He shows KJ for two pair, Kings and 8s, river was another king.pocket 3s earlier, flop of J93, I check raise and have two callers, turn is another 9, I check raise again the person starts playing back at me, so I know they have a 9, its capped on the turn. Rivers another jack, I check and they check, showing an obvious 9s full.Just dont tilt, Ive had to tell myself this a few times today