The First Rule Of Poker

Don't educate the fishies!!!!!!! I was pretty shocked to read this.

He thinks, and thinks… then says,, “Well, I might have you beat,” and calls me with… AJ. I immediately said, “Just for the record buddy, that hand will have me beat in that spot precisely 0% of the time.”
Don't educate the fishies!!!!!!! I was pretty shocked to read this.
Fish might think he's even money against pocket 10's or lower. I mean, I might push with AJ suited if my M is getting low but would never call an all in with in unless my M was very low.

I think what daniel said wasn't that bad. He wasn't really that short stacked and reraised all in with a good amount. I think it's safe to say he's never gonna risk his whole stack with anything less than AJ unless he's extremely short stacked. Daniel is too good of a player to throw all his chips away, because he knows he can outplay people in the long run. I think what daniel was saying is just common sense. He's not gonna risk his tounament reraising all in, unless he has to, with a crap hand like AJ

I think what daniel said wasn't that bad. He wasn't really that short stacked and reraised all in with a good amount. I think it's safe to say he's never gonna risk his whole stack with anything less than AJ unless he's extremely short stacked. Daniel is too good of a player to throw all his chips away, because he knows he can outplay people in the long run. I think what daniel was saying is just common sense. He's not gonna risk his tounament reraising all in, unless he has to, with a crap hand like AJ
Exactly. Why tell that to the guy with AJ?