Deepstack Strategy Adjustments?

I'm going to play in the Stars $11 DS event tomorrow and I was wondering if there any basic adjustments I should be making for this event? Ive never played a tourney with such a slow or deep structure, so I'm a little curious. Thanks!

Play small ball, don't go broke with just TP, play suited connectors in hopes of flopping monsters.It's an $11 tourney, so I can't imagine that there will be too many good players. Therefore, look to make monsters and stack the people who are willing to go broke.Good luck.

I believe there are two stratigies1) Play very Tight-Aggressive. Wait for hands, but play them hard. Deep stacks, and long blinds gives you more time to wait. Then become more aggrssive2) Limp and anything legit, play small pots and wait for the monster. However, be able to figure out that you low 2 pair is no good and fold when you have to. Then tighten up when the blinds get higher

Thanks guys! My strategy early was to try to see lots of flops with connectors, one-gappers, and small pairs to try to pick off somebody willing to go broke with TP. Now I just need to get some sleep so I can be rested.