10+1 Deep Stacks On Stars

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stack: largest 47285, smallest 110, average 10114Your current position is 595 out of 6543,278 at the break. Played a huge pot with no pair no draw. Had a read on the other guy, but he didn't fold bottom pair with no kicker :club:....Internet poker, you gotta love it.

$6010 at break... disgusting. Was up to 12.5k but then someone hit a two outer on me on the turn which cost me about 2k, I bluffed off about 2k, and I was about to get it all back by trapping from the sb with KK on a flop of 975 w/ 2 hearts after a button raise, but then the worst card in the deck rolled off on the turn- the A of hearts. I check-called a relatively small bet (which in hindsight was stupid) and layed it down on the river to a big bet. That hand cost me a lot too since I had checkraised him on the flop. He said he had KQ. If that's true, it was KQ of hearts. It's all good though, still plenty of play left.

Doubled up with AA vs. AK. At 7,600 rightt now.EDIT: 10,500 now. Flopped a set of jacks, pushed on the turn, but didn't get action.EDIT2: 4,000 now...Raised with AK, got reraised and called. Flop: K52, money goes in on turn and he got KK...EDIT3: 8,000 right now. Doubled up with J7 of clubs, turned the flsuh and got called by top pair top kicker.

Stack: largest 89540, smallest 2280, average 26146Your current position is 210 out of 253At 11,262 now. Still hangin' in there. Pushed 4 times the last hour. AK three times and queens ones. Didn't get any action...