Dragon Force

has anyone ever heard of this band, i just heard them for the first time and they are AMAZING, any suggestions of songs i should download or cds i should buy

I listened to a few a their songs back when they were called DragonHeart in 2000. I remember getting like 5 songs from them on mp3.com. this was before they had any albums out. they were a good heavy band. I have never really listened to that genre but they were o k . If you like that heavy/power metal they are darn good (or at least they were)

there cd is rediculous.i dont believe im about to type this but there is just too much guitar on the cd. you never get a break from crazy dueling solos and you almost have to turn it off and listen to some emo **** to get your senses back.my two cents

there cd is rediculous.i dont believe im about to type this but there is just too much guitar on the cd. you never get a break from crazy dueling solos and you almost have to turn it off and listen to some emo **** to get your senses back.my two cents
Their guitarist is unbelivable but his talent is wasted, i saw them with between the buried and me last year and left 3 songs into Dragon Forces set. Their just a horrible wanna be metal band. Although there gutarist is good he is the only talented artist in the group.