Anyone Need W$?

Alright I'm being a girl again and instead of qualifying just wanna cash out my W$ - figured I'd give one of you a chance to pick it up before hitting up Cashmanbrian on what price he'd give FCP. Best offer I've had online was $670 so we'll start from there if anyone's interested - hoping to get $700ish.Oops, sorry I'm a dork - it's 800 $W's.

Okay, sold. I promise one day I will no longer be a big wet soggy vag and actually use these seats I win, in the meantime I'll continue to pad my BR with them lol :club:

If Dane sat at a live table with me, and actually wore the gear he is wearing in that icon, I would prolly crap my pants in laughter. Im guessing you do it to put people on Tilt...One can only hope hammer. He gives meaning to the term "johnny poker"

If Dane sat at a live table with me, and actually wore the gear he is wearing in that icon, I would prolly crap my pants in laughter. Im guessing you do it to put people on Tilt...One can only hope hammer. He gives meaning to the term "johnny poker"
I have $100 says he OWNS you heads up!!!!