50$ PLO8, sitting with 30$ (I know, I know, sit filled up to 50...but I play better at 3/5).UTG I have AA34 DS at a fairly aggressive table, and I decide to limp reraise. 3 limpers and a button raise to 4BB's, I repot and the limpers fold, the button calls.The flop comes 8 6 3 with 2 spades (I dont have spades). I have 22 or 23 behind with 12-14 in the pot. Button has me covered.Whats the play? Shove it in and hope I'm freerolling him on his low getting counterfeited?What do you think of the preflop reraise? I put myself in a really tough spot, by playing the hand OOP...and maybe I should reserve this move for AA2 hands?

50$ PLO8, sitting with 30$ (I know, I know, sit filled up to 50...but I play better at 3/5).UTG I have AA34 DS at a fairly aggressive table, and I decide to limp reraise. 3 limpers and a button raise to 4BB's, I repot and the limpers fold, the button calls.The flop comes 8 6 3 with 2 spades (I dont have spades). I have 22 or 23 behind with 12-14 in the pot. Button has me covered.Whats the play? Shove it in and hope I'm freerolling him on his low getting counterfeited?What do you think of the preflop reraise? I put myself in a really tough spot, by playing the hand OOP...and maybe I should reserve this move for AA2 hands?
Then how about the flop comes 8 6 2 with 2 spades and you don't have spades?

i only like stuff like this preflop if you can get almost all your money in or you do stuff like this often enough that your not flipping your cards over. i shove. i just couldnt find it in myself to check and fold here.now heres one....what if you both had $100 left...

I'd push it through, you are probably slightly too deep to feel comfortable doing this, but its unlikely that you are behind for both sides of the pot at this point. You have the agression, but a pretty transperant hand. If you had bought in for the full $50 it would be a different hand completely, I wouldn't have made the re-pot pre-flop, and you would have to slow down on the flop.Another thing I noticed, you pre-meditated what you were going to do before anything unfolded in front of you. Maybe the re-raise pre-flop was more appropriate move when there had a been a raise and a call in front of you, allowing you to make a bigger raise. By locking yourself into making the play, you completely discarded the possiblity of smooth calling and disguising a strong hand.