chip and a chair at my expense

OK, last night we are in a 10 man tourney, down to final 4, top 3 cash. Guy goes all in, loses, has literally ONE chip left, worth 10..Blinds are at 100/200. The guy proceeds to go on a run like no other. I get it folded to me as SB, he's laughably BB..I have A3o, he has 56o...He doubles up, still though, only 20 chips. He's SB. I raise to get us heads up w/ A3..suited this time. He flips 47o...I lose. Next hand, I find AQ :D , and raise 1000 out of the now 300 blinds. He calls, we are heads up. He has 35 :) ..It doesn't erally matter what came up, just what didn't, so all of a sudden, he's at like 340. We get into another hand heads up...I have suited overs, which of course turn to rags when he makes a set of 4s out of his 45o. At this point, I'm not even close to playing correctly..I am on TILT seriously. Blinds now 3/6oo, me SB call, he BB goes all in for 700 more, well dammit, I have K7o, but he's called me w/ nothing all night. I call, he shows an A6o...The first time I don't need blanks they are all I see. TILT factor is huge. Now he's got more chips then me. Somewhere back in there, another guy went out, so we all were now assured $$...Anway, I get to be BB at 600, had maybe 400 left, SB put me all in, I called in the dark. His A10 found trips, I wipe my ass w/ my Q6o and take 3rd place money, completely frustrated. Mr One Chip is now heads up, makes silly call after silly call..His 107o makes a straight with him all in...He ends up getting put all in. He has 66 against a K9 :) ..basically the first hand he's had. Flop 7AJ rainbow, turn A, river miracle J so Mr Chip and a Chair comes that close to winning it...Couldn't believe it