My Citadel On Fcp?

Is this gonna happen?I am among those that Firepay abandoned.I can't play on FCP till My Citadel or E-Passporte gets adopted.BTW...isn't Nexum screwed with this new legislation?

Is this gonna happen?I am among those that Firepay abandoned.I can't play on FCP till My Citadel or E-Passporte gets adopted.BTW...isn't Nexum screwed with this new legislation?
Hi Alf, we're in the process of adding some additional payment processors and we'll let everybody know when we have added them.I seem to remember that you don't want to use Neteller but for most players that is still going to be the preferred way.
Hi Alf, we're in the process of adding some additional payment processors and we'll let everybody know when we have added them.I seem to remember that you don't want to use Neteller but for most players that is still going to be the preferred way.
Yeah..Neteller is a no go for me.As for Nexum..they ARE screwed right?BTW..My Citadel rocks.

People who live in Maryland can't use Neteller.Will any of these alternate payment processors allow us to register/deposit with FCP without going through all the "fax in your info" BS?