New Fcp $500 Initial Deposit Bonus

Full Contact Poker's new Initial Deposit Bonus is 100% to a maximum of $500 and the clearance rate of 9 bonus points per dollar is the same as always.For players who already have made a first deposit at FCP I don't want them to miss out on the higher bonus so you can do the following from today until 11:59 PM ET on Saturday Oct 14th.Make a deposit and I'll manually give you a 100% bonus to a maximum of $300 if you e-mail me at pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com with your account name and what your deposit was.The only way you'll get this bonus is to e-mail me and please give me from 12-24 hours to place the bonus money in your account. Once I've placed the bonus in your account I'll reply to your e-mail.BobFCP Poker Manager

When's the deadline to make the deposit by for brand new players?
Our initial deposit bonus of 100% to $500 should still be available for awhile as there is no set date at this time of when we might change it.
Bob,If I take advantage of the redeposit bonus, and then FCP moves to a new site, will my bonus money move to the new site?Thanks
I can't say the exact details of any transition because so much is still to be decided but we will treat players fairly.