Make Love Not Warcraft

I used to own so much at regular CS in high school. I used to get banned because they thought I hacked, but it was all skills. Then CS kind of went away when I bought World of Warcraft (mainly played it because of my friends played it too so it would be sweet playing at the same time). Both are good games. Then I got CS:Source....It is...AWESOME. Anyone else have CS:Source? I only play it like 1-2 hours every other day

Heh the WoW South Park was great; "How do you kill something that has no life?" HA!
I believe the line's: "How do you kill that which has no life?"Similar...but I think the actual wording is slightly funnier. (I know this because that was my brother's favorite line from the episode.)
I used to own so much at regular CS in high school. I used to get banned because they thought I hacked, but it was all skills. Then CS kind of went away when I bought World of Warcraft (mainly played it because of my friends played it too so it would be sweet playing at the same time). Both are good games. Then I got CS:Source....It is...AWESOME. Anyone else have CS:Source? I only play it like 1-2 hours every other day
I have CS: Source, but for some reason I havent been able to run it for about a week. Not sure why, a lot of people having the same problem.
I have CS: Source, but for some reason I havent been able to run it for about a week. Not sure why, a lot of people having the same problem.
Have you tried looking for a solution on the www.steampowered.com forums? They actually do a good job with troubleshooting.