A lot of players complain about poker stars as one of the worst bad beat sites there is. Just wanted players' opinions on how well the bes the hand holds up on FCP when the money is all in preflop or on the flop. Wanted some insight before i sign up. Thanks..

A lot of players complain about poker stars as one of the worst bad beat sites there is. Just wanted players' opinions on how well the bes the hand holds up on FCP when the money is all in preflop or on the flop. Wanted some insight before i sign up. Thanks..
pretty sure ive never taken a bad beat on FCP yet and I usually play a few hours a day, but yea I agree Stars is full of em, welcome aboard.*keeping my fingers crossed*

I have never noticed them. Sure you are going to lose some when you are the favorite, but nothing too rediculous. About the same as a live cardroom. Sidenote: I played on Paradise Poker and 8 out of 10 Heads up matches ended with Person losing postflop would win on the turn and river. Not all went against me, but the person with the best hand after the flop would lose a lot. I don't play thier anymore. FCP & Party seem to be the best. I never played on PokerStars.