Fcp Is A Joke

Just wanted to spread my disgust at the poor customer service this site has. I don't know if this is breaking some forum rules, so if you must censor me so be it. I went to cash out after i cleared my bonus, and they wanted me to verify my credit card/account.....i have not used my credit card in quite some time, I use netteller only these days. But because I have used my card in the past, they require me to verify my info, yeah like i'm gonna cash out to someone elses neteller account. So first off this is stupid, no other site has required me to do this. But I gave up on this, i broke down and sent them all my personal info, so they can *** rape me with identity theft if they want too. now after I finally break down and give them all this info, it turns out the card i used in the past is expired, I don't even have that card any more, and they want a copy of the card or a past statement, neither of which i have. SO they have the the right to rip me off, great ****ing site. I will never play at FCP again, and will sway others from playing at this site, as you will not get your money back from them. That will be my stance till i see MY MONEY in MY NETELLER ACCOUNT.Anyways I'm disgusted with this process, and even more disgusted that because i no longer have my card from a while back because of expiry and i don't have a statement from this card(Like we all keep are statements for years right) that they can just take my money.thanks for listeninghave a nice day
Hi Mustangdood, please let me know your account name via either PM or e-mail to pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com and I'll take a look at the situation.
Just wanted to spread my disgust at the poor customer service this site has. I don't know if this is breaking some forum rules, so if you must censor me so be it. I went to cash out after i cleared my bonus, and they wanted me to verify my credit card/account.....i have not used my credit card in quite some time, I use netteller only these days. But because I have used my card in the past, they require me to verify my info, yeah like i'm gonna cash out to someone elses neteller account. So first off this is stupid, no other site has required me to do this. But I gave up on this, i broke down and sent them all my personal info, so they can *** rape me with identity theft if they want too. now after I finally break down and give them all this info, it turns out the card i used in the past is expired, I don't even have that card any more, and they want a copy of the card or a past statement, neither of which i have. SO they have the the right to rip me off, great ****ing site. I will never play at FCP again, and will sway others from playing at this site, as you will not get your money back from them. That will be my stance till i see MY MONEY in MY NETELLER ACCOUNT.Anyways I'm disgusted with this process, and even more disgusted that because i no longer have my card from a while back because of expiry and i don't have a statement from this card(Like we all keep are statements for years right) that they can just take my money.thanks for listeninghave a nice day
thank you I will :club: