More Problems..

So, as was posted in another thread, I too am always having my tables lock up on me. It happened several times tonight, and, while annoying, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. It happened again, so I exited the program and went to sign back on. At first attempt, it signed me on, told me I had $0 in my account, and when I went to open a table, it opened, said connecting... then shut. I closed the program again, checked the website to make sure my funds were still there. They were, but it had not added in the money I had in play at the cash game. I re-opened the program, and it couldn't connect at all. It kept giving me the "Re-directing to ring game/tournament" etc.I love this site, and I love the poker room when it's working, but all these problems recently are really starting to wear on me. I've thought about taking my money off several times, and while I'd hate to do it, it looks like that's what it's going to come down to very soon, unless there is some miraculous guarantee made to the players that these type of things hav been fixed for good.I know you're just the poker room manager, and have little to do with the actual network. It's a shame that you have to deal with the complaining over something you really don't have control over. This might be the last straw for me though, as I'm getting really sick of the constant lagging, disconnects, etc that happen every single day here.