Extra Protege Qualifier Tickets

So, I made top 5 in the Protege Seat 3 qualifier yesterday, but still have tickets to the others for seat 3. What are the rules here? Can I still play in the others for the $200? If I placed in one am I barred from the others? (In which case I need to get unregistered from one, oops :club:). If I win on the 29th, can I still play in the others for the other seats (I am qualified for I think like 4 different freeroll seats)?Basically I want to play in as many as possible because I suck at NL and want to practice, but I don't want to break any rules...Ray

So, I made top 5 in the Protege Seat 3 qualifier yesterday, but still have tickets to the others for seat 3. What are the rules here? Can I still play in the others for the $200? If I placed in one am I barred from the others? (In which case I need to get unregistered from one, oops :club:). If I win on the 29th, can I still play in the others for the other seats (I am qualified for I think like 4 different freeroll seats)?Basically I want to play in as many as possible because I suck at NL and want to practice, but I don't want to break any rules...Ray
You can play in all the Charter Qualifiers, if you finish in the top 5 you will have less players in the final qualifier to play against.If you win on the 29th you can play in the others and if you win another Protege final seat the players who finished 2nd to you will play for a seat as there will be 10 in Bahamas.
So, I made top 5 in the Protege Seat 3 qualifier yesterday, but still have tickets to the others for seat 3. What are the rules here? Can I still play in the others for the $200? If I placed in one am I barred from the others? (In which case I need to get unregistered from one, oops :D). If I win on the 29th, can I still play in the others for the other seats (I am qualified for I think like 4 different freeroll seats)?Basically I want to play in as many as possible because I suck at NL and want to practice, but I don't want to break any rules...Ray
Luckbox, I had your number. :club: