Howard Says Smoking Is Expensive

He has had one cash at the WSOP in what...15 years ? Why...because his game lacks instinct. seeing him lay down A/Q suited to a 3X cutoff from Paul Darden in a WSOP event a few years ago proves my point.
What the hell are you talking about? He cashed in the '03 and the '05 Main Event, and cashed eleven times since '03 in the WSOP....
Howard ' I haven't won sh1t for 20 years' Lederer
Howard's WSOP bracelets in 2000 and 2001 say hello.Hmmm, I suppose those would count as cashes as well :club:

All you need to know about Howard's skill is this:In the Corporation vs. Beal saga Part I, Howard Lederer was the goto guy.Most Corp Members put up 500k into that...they trusted Howard with it. That's all you need to know.I for one would like to see Howard Lederer play on HSP and basically become more visible.

All you need to know about Howard's skill is this:In the Corporation vs. Beal saga Part I, Howard Lederer was the goto guy.Most Corp Members put up 500k into that...they trusted Howard with it. That's all you need to know.I for one would like to see Howard Lederer play on HSP and basically become more visible.
it said in one of the threads today that hes playing in the european version
I just recently watched the WSOP where Howard made his first main event final table - its pretty funny how chubby and young he is especially his thick dark black hair
Yeah, but winning the ME back then... and since it was his first main event... Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he played great and all that.....SHBLAZM!!! 1000th POST!!!