Oh My ****ing God...i..i...

You *******....I was a fan of yours until now....lolSERIOUSLY!!! THAT'S THE LITTLE ****** THAT ATTACKED ME!Holy ****, I thought brown recluses didn't spin big ****ing webs like that....oh jesus, now there's a whole new set of nightmares for me....
Did you ever see that movie Arachnophobia with Jeff Daniels? Good flick.
Yeah I did, it didn't bother me when I was a kid though. Sometime, between high school and college I became a *****..I don't know when or how it happened, but all of a sudden it did.
There are two movies in this world that scare the shit out of me. Arachnophobia and Poltergeist. Spiders and snakes are the most evil fucking things in the world.

I HATE spiders with a passion. However, my two year old loves them. If she sees me kill one she cries, so in a way she is making me come to terms with my fear. Now I just have a fear of two year olds.

You should have let him bite you. He could have been radioactive and you would have gotten super powers. Your loss, I guess.
hah...this made me laugh. Well done sir, well done
950703790_l.jpg
eh...doesn't bother me in the least....those guys while creepy, are not scary.
hah...this made me laugh. Well done sir, well doneeh...doesn't bother me in the least....those guys while creepy, are not scary.
The ones that fly and bite are pretty nasty though.

I don't mind spiders any more than any other insect, but walking into a web unexpected is like taking a dump and having that water snake in your john, bite you on the bum.I once walked outside at night and went through a huge web just outside the house. I looked down and saw a 3 inch buddy hanging on my chest pocket. I immediately struck at him with my hand, the hand that had my keys in it. I ripped a huge hole in a brand new shirt.