I Suck At Nl (nl Six Max)

100 NL 6Villian has about $80ish. I forget how much I have but its more than 100.No read on villian.I have AKo and raise to $5, folds to Villian in the blind who raises to $10. I call $5 more.FLOP: [10c Kd 3h]Villian bets $6. I call.TURN: [10c Kd 3h 4d]Villian bets $7. I raise to $20. Villian raises to $40. I???Villian has about $26ish left in his stack.Kept min raising me.

As played calling $37 more to win $95 is pretty much a must.I woulda played the hand one of 2 ways. Preflop is fine for me. I would definitely have reraised the flop or if your gonna take the line that you did just call down don't raise the turn.

Agreed, against some players I wont necessarily call the re-raise but as you have position, its all gravy t call.You hit almost as good a flop as you could so now you gotta find out if your hand is good. The best way to do that is raise the flop to around 20 and take it from there. As played, on the turn, I think your crushed now but 26 to win 140ish would suggest a call and hope he is playing something funky.