What's The Best Affiliate/rakeback Site Out There?

What's wrong with PSO? I got a poker table, 500 NJ, 4 decks of plastic cards and $1K in cash from doing those promos...
My biggest thing is that I like to play on 3 main sites and continously rotate between them. I thought with PSO, you qualify for the "bonus" and then you're done.

I've always used rakebreak.comif you wanna sign up there, please visit my block and click on the rakeback link :)really, I've never had any problems w/rakebreak at all. I prefer getting cash back rather than items.If you play limit, I always see abbaddabba recommending to play on absolute poker since they give u like 28% rakeback and they dont' take away any of it from the bonuses. Also, if you generate 3k in rake, they'll give u 30% instead of 28% but I think u have to email them for that offer.

I've always used rakebreak.comif you wanna sign up there, please visit my block and click on the rakeback link :)really, I've never had any problems w/rakebreak at all. I prefer getting cash back rather than items.If you play limit, I always see abbaddabba recommending to play on absolute poker since they give u like 28% rakeback and they dont' take away any of it from the bonuses. Also, if you generate 3k in rake, they'll give u 30% instead of 28% but I think u have to email them for that offer.
On rakebreak.com, can you play on any site or limited to 1 particular site like battlefield poker? I found this site earlier called superbounty.com which I *think* is like a pyramid set up, but you (and the people you refer) can play on a bunch of sites and are not locked into one. All I see these days are rakeback sites and promotional item sites.

everyone is just gonna post the one they use, but id go with raketherake.com they have a ton of sites they provide rakeback for and the customer service is fantastic. They're really friendly and helpful people over there, thats the biggest reason why id go with them.

I use a couple different ones, but I like RaketheRake the best. The freerolls for Absolute are great, with small fields. I just started with them at Interpoker, so I'm not too sure how many players will be in their monthly freerolls.Problem is I SUUUUCK in tournaments, never cashed in a freeroll. :club::D

The freerolls aren't some stupid tourney with a $5 first prize. Last month we had 90 playing for $7500 in prize money (1st paid $2000+) The previous 3 months first prize was a $5000 seat in the WSOP event of your choice. Those had less than 50 players!!The tourney played like a WPT event, they're tough and filled for the most part with decent players. If you play 1500 raked hands in a month (not to hard to do if you multitable ) you get a shot at some good coin, without having to beat 3000 players!!I highly recommend it to the OP, and I'm not looking for a referral or anything. Despite being a tourney donk, I do quite well in the cashgames. Not to mention the rakeback and bonus loot. :D:club: