Sorry i don't have a hand history but i'll do my best to describe what happened.25/.50 NLHE on FullTiltI'm dealt KK on button, 3 limpers and i make it $2 to goSB raises to $3.5 and one limper callsI re-raise to $12 and both the SB and limper callFlop comes 875 rainbowSB goes all-in for his last 14, limper calls (leaving about 20 left) and i raise him all-in and he callsREsults below in white:SB shows AA and limper shows 55 and i lose both pots

i'd be a little wary of the minumum reraise from the SB, but i think you played the preflop fine.flop is an easy fold, and if you are feeling realllllly ambitious you call, definitely NOT reraise the limper all in. theres not much he'd call with that you can beat. having read the results, i'm not at all surprised by either of the players' holdings.

Yes I think you played it wrong.At least after the flop.In micro games, I tend to run across alot of foolish(for lack of a better word) players who bet heavily on suited low and medium cards.That said, everything you did up to the flop was correct.When 875 came up and SB did such a large raise then the limper called, I would figure one or the other either has the straight or is drawing for it.With KK in my hand I would need K and pair the board to beat that.I would have to say fold after the raise on the flop.Steve

You might consider raising it a little more with your initial raise. With your raise, there's already $4.25 in the pot and its only $1.5 for them to call ($1.75 for SB). Given that the SB just min-raised, the limpers are still getting a decent price ($3 into $7.5). Given the number of limpers, I'd think about raising to $3.5 initiall. That would have SB min-raise it to $6.5, which should drive out any limpers, and you'll get it heads-up in-position, which is nice for Kings.As played, the smooth call by SB is *really* scary. On the flop, it's hard to get away from (as you're being asked to call $14 into a $64 pot), but you need to try. The guy that smooth-called your raise led out, and now the limper just smooth-calls. You're simply beat.

I don't like the postflop action.If one player already calls an all-in, I'd need to have the nuts (or near nuts) to overcall or re-raise them all-in.With so much action in front, I can fold aces.

SB raises to $3.5 and one limper calls
The min raise at this level screams AA or KK. Most likely AA.
I re-raise to $12 and both the SB and limper call
SB was dumb to let the limper in, more typically the line would be SB reraises to $26 and is all in. You are at that point forced to make a call though you know at this point he's got aces. 3rd reraise always aces principle.I agree with crakin in that you should raise more with 3 limpers. Most folks use something like 4xbb + 1xbb per limper. So in thise case $3.5. Of course, there are idiots that don't care with 55 no matter how much you raise.The betting on the flop makes it an easy laydown. One of them might have a draw, but the other guy has you beat.
I don't like the postflop action.If one player already calls an all-in, I'd need to have the nuts (or near nuts) to overcall or re-raise them all-in.With so much action in front, I can fold aces.
id fold kings here but not aces......although with aces facing a reraise preflop i would have went all in. with aces there you are pretty sure to be at worst 2nd best at this point.

Limper usually has you crushed here. Limp/calling a reraise is going to be a small to mid pair looking to flop a set. Limper will know you have AA or KK and isn't going to stick around for 14 unless he has you beat. maybe he has a bare 6, but he's priced into that too. Results in white:I win