Your Thoughts Please On How This Should Be Played ...

Sorry I don't have a hand converter.0.50/1.00 Limit3 handed, I was the small blind with no reads on the other two, what would you do?Pre-flop:Button RAISESSmall Blind CALLS with J 10 offBig Blind CALLSFlop: J 7 7Small Blind BETSBig Blind CALLSButton RAISESSmall Blind CALLSBig Blind CALLSTurn: 7Small Blind CHECKSBig Blind CHECKSButton BETSSmall Blind CALLSBig Blind CALLSRiver: 8Small Blind BETSBig Blind RAISESButton RE-RAISESSmall Blind ?? (What would you do?)

Fold.The button has either pocket jacks or a 7, maybe J-7. You're in a heep of trouble.Other than folding, I would've bet on the turn, test the waters out. You're out of posisition, so a probe bet should be in order. If he re-raises, you're in trouble, and should fold.The river brings a harmless 8, unless he was playing a sick straight draw, but I don't think he'd risk it with a board like that. In any case, folding on the river, as painfull as it may be, is the correct call, if anything from the raise and the re-raise, as well as the button's constant betting. He has something, and he's not giving it up come hell or high water. Your jack is worthless my friend.

Folding > Raising > Cold Calling preflop.As played I would c/r the flop, lead the turn then re-evaluate after that.Im thinking this is a easy fold on the river too.

I don't like the river bet at all. I don't really trust either villain though and your hand is pretty strong. You're only losing to the case 7 or JJ. I think I'm calling here. You're likely going to split the pot with something like AJ.

I don't like the river bet at all. I don't really trust either villain though and your hand is pretty strong. You're only losing to the case 7 or JJ. I think I'm calling here. You're likely going to split the pot with something like AJ.
well, we also lose to any pocket pair higher than jacks. i wouldn´t discount that possibility just because he´s the button.i too think it´s a fold, preflop and on the river.

My Thoughts:

Pre-flop:Button RAISESSmall Blind CALLS with J 10 offBig Blind CALLS
Why are we calling a preflop raise with JT out of position?Hitting our J or T makes the 2nd best hand way too often.And having to act first against 2 players could cost us a lot of money in this situation.And if we hit the straight (which must be what we are going for here?), being out of position will minimize our profits.The general rule that I follow:If a hand is good enough to play from such a horrible position as the small blind, raise with it!That way, you at least get some fold equity.If you were to never ever again cold call a preflop raise from the small blind, you would be just fine.
Flop: J 7 7Small Blind BETSBig Blind CALLSButton RAISESSmall Blind CALLSBig Blind CALLS
Many people will check raise this flop.I don't mind leading out like you did.But aganist 2 opponents, I will always 3bet here for the following reasons:- To try to knock out BB who could have dangerous overcards which outdraw us often.- To gain more information on our opponents' hands while the bets are cheap. If Big Blind calls 2 more bets, he really likes his hand.If Button caps, he very well may have that dreaded overpair.If we try to gain this information on later streets, it will cost us a lot more.- To build the pot.If Button is the type to raise the flop with overs (AK) to possibly get a free turn card, 3betting here and leading the turn gains value.Only calling the flop raise seems bad to me.You now really have no idea where you stand against either opponent.And while Check-Calling down against a Loose Preflop Raiser can often be wise, doing so against 2 opponents when your hand is this vulnerable is never smart.Point: Even if you are ahead now, there is a very good chance that you will get outdrawn by one of these guys by the river.So act now!
Turn: 7Small Blind CHECKSBig Blind CHECKSButton BETSSmall Blind CALLSBig Blind CALLS
Having played it this way, now it may seem that you just have to hold on and get dragged to the showdown and then hope you are ahead.Though I am rarely in this type of position (due to making different decisions earlier), I think I still put in a raise here to knock out BB.If BB cold calls, then I stop my aggression.And if Button 3bets me, I fold.Point: if I am willing to put in 2 bets before the showdown anyways, I feel I should put them in now to increase my chances of winning the hand.If I am not ahead now, I am not going to be ahead on the river.So let's take action here.
River: 8Small Blind BETSBig Blind RAISESButton RE-RAISESSmall Blind ?? (What would you do?)
Why are you betting this now??It doesn't seem consistant with your previous action.The only positive thing about your passive play so far is that you will get to see how the BB and Button react on the River for free.And that would actually have worked out well for you in this specific situation, because obviously they BOTH have something juicy.But you didn't even see it for free.Blah.My play at this point is determined by my reads.With no reads, I typically make the loose crying calls on the end.But my goal is always to try to determine if I am ahead before now.And I do this by being more aggressive on the earlier streets.--CM