opponent is very laggy but doesnt understand the game at all (let himself get all in with the bad end of a small straight with three cards to a low showing that he didnt have against me once).Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha 8 Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.509 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $62.45UTG+1: $21.65MP1: $15.15MP2: $7.75MP3: $63.15Hero: $74.05Button: $52.90SB: $13.90BB: $45.25Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is CO with 4 :) A :club: 3 :) A :D4 folds, MP3 calls, [color:#cc0000]Hero raises to $2.25[/color], Button folds, SB calls, BB calls, MP3 calls.Flop: K :) T :D 2 :D ($9, 4 players)SB checks, BB checks, [color:#cc0000]MP3 bets $9[/color], Hero calls, 2 folds.Turn: T :club: ($27, 2 players)[color:#cc0000]MP3 bets $27[/color], Hero folds.Uncalled bets: $27 returned to MP3.Results:Final pot: $27

Good call. Your low is pretty much non-existent at this point, and I'd say the chances that he has a ten or king-ten is pretty good. Shame you have to give up the aces, but that's Omaha.

at the time i was thinking call and if the turn is a low which isnt a heart i am tossing all my chips in. as soon as the hand was done i thought why they hell did i call on that flop.