Hey Info, or anyone.. How come my stage advance tickets say they are only good until like september 13th or something.. doesnt this run until november 4th?
Your Stage 2 Ticket has an expiry date of Oct 13th.That leaves you with almost 2 months to use it.
so do you have to get 1st place in stage 3...i thought it was top 2? And yeah if i made it all the way to stage 3 then lost on the bubble i might just give up.
No, if you come second in a stage 3 you just win another stage 3 ticket, so you get another shot at it.

Thanks for the props, Ecclesbury... B) I seriously can't wait for this thing...or the 50K freeroll for that matter. That's not gonna be chumpchange...50K stacks online...I suppose that'll support some real playing once they(I...we) get to Barcelona...Also...the beginning round is different depending on how many entries they get, if I understood it right.

Thanks for the props, Ecclesbury... B) I seriously can't wait for this thing...or the 50K freeroll for that matter. That's not gonna be chumpchange...50K stacks online...I suppose that'll support some real playing once they(I...we) get to Barcelona...Also...the beginning round is different depending on how many entries they get, if I understood it right.
Yeah, from what I can see that structure will apply up to 500 players. Anything above that and they move up the levels. Not too bad really.And from how I understand it when we (ha ha) go to Barcelona, the stack remain the same as when the online final finished, but the blinds drop down quite a few levels, so that the short stacks are no longer in immediate danger, and it will allow more play for everyone.Ace, can't wait.