Poker Tracking Services. Advice Needed.

Hi Guys, any advice appreciated.I use Pokerroom pretty exclusively and am considering purchasing Poker Office as it tracks tournaments and ring games and Pokertracker only does the ring games. Does anyone use the service and reccomend it? Or not reccomend it? I tried to download it last night but kept getting an error that I must use the windows version of the poker client and not the webbrowser, so I un-installed and re-installed still to no avail. I have contacted their support and they said click "download," lol, which obviously I did to reinstall. Anyways, any advice/comments on the software appreciated.ThxEd

Hi Guys, any advice appreciated.I use Pokerroom pretty exclusively and am considering purchasing Poker Office as it tracks tournaments and ring games and Pokertracker only does the ring games. Does anyone use the service and reccomend it? Or not reccomend it? I tried to download it last night but kept getting an error that I must use the windows version of the poker client and not the webbrowser, so I un-installed and re-installed still to no avail. I have contacted their support and they said click "download," lol, which obviously I did to reinstall. Anyways, any advice/comments on the software appreciated.ThxEd
I use and love Poker Office for FCP. I highly reccommend it. I love the heads up display.Ray
Pokertracker does track tourney's, but I don't like so much, so I wrote my own.This way I can adjust it to track the info that I deem as important....If you do end up using Poker Office, PM me and let me know how to find it for tourneys.ZenBrothers
Pokertracker does track tourney's, but I don't like so much, so I wrote my own.This way I can adjust it to track the info that I deem as important....If you do end up using Poker Office, PM me and let me know how to find it for tourneys.ZenBrothers
What do you mean how to find it for tournies? Poker Office automatically tracks tournies with its hud just like it tracks ring games... Ray