Some Advice For Daniel

Although it may never be read, I want to post it neway. (I'm not drawing dead here, I have outs!) I just wanted to remind ya to keep your cool! With Raymer's recent statements, many bad beats I'm sure (no POSITIVE) you've had in your career, and knowing Phil Hellmuth, :club: who wouldn't want to explode!? Many of us idolize you as a poker player because of your ability to keep your cool, so even though you don't need the advice, just a reminder: KEEP BEING POLITE! What you say and do can't be taken back. (OK I'M DONE STATING THE OBVIOUS!) :D And sorry all for making 3 posts in a row!!! I had a lot I wanted to say! :D

Making fun of Raymer´s man-boobs wasn´t that POLITE, was it...?
LoL it was well-deserved, but can you really say that DN is not a gentleman at the table? I never really liked how Raymer played cards, but I gave him credit for being a better man at the table when he got told he had "little kahuna's" lol but now i have very little respect for him at all.
Raymer handled it very well, but what else would he have done? Said to Matusow, "mine are bigger than yours."
LoL well he could have responded in many ways, put many players in that position and see how that ends up. :club: But nonetheless he didn't portray himself nicely this time.