cheaters/bots in online poker?

Poker is my first passion and online multiplayer PC games use to be another. One thing I have learned is if theres any way to beat the system folks will do it.In some MMORPG's I use to play folks would have 4-5 accounts and a 3rd party client to run several acounts from 1 CPU or 4-5 diff CPU's.Let's use Party Poker in this scenario : 10 players and 5 are 1 person watching 5 diff monitors with all different ISP's and static IP's.. What happens when you sit at this table?Or this scenario 5 players (team) on their cell- phone telling their hands and splitting profits?Online Poker is for chumps. Online Tourney's maybe but, typical regular tables. I dont think so! :roll:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's use Party Poker in this scenario : 10 players and 5 are 1 person watching 5 diff monitors with all different ISP's and static IP's.. What happens when you sit at this table? You make a lot of money, because anyone dumb enough to think the ROI of having 5 seats at one table is better than just playing well is going to suck tremendously.Tell me you don't really worry about things like this? It's vastly more likely you're going to be cheated live than online. No contest.

Your scenario is not realistic because that 1 person would also need to provide 5 different forms of id, etc. Online sites will not knowingly give multiple accounts to the same person. Well, that's not really true. I could log on to Party with 15 accounts if I felt like it.They don't really care about who you are, so long as the money shows up.They'd notice if you were colluding though, because they can see all the cards and havew pattern recognition software, etc.

dude. I also said (team's). In some countries theres 5+ with different ID that live in the same household or hang together with laptops. Im very sure some bored US college students would do it also.having different emails and paying for the subsciption from different sources is hard to recognise. Also there is no pattern for someone using bot accounts.Dont try and pick apart my thread and or even flame it. People will always beat the system if theres a way.I never play online for this simple fact and im positive there are many people doing this.You telling me that a person playing 5 hands in a 10 seated game doesnt have advantage when able to see all 5 seats cards. You sir, need to get out on the street a bit more.

I'm telling you that I've played online for over three years now, made well over $100,000 doing it, and have yet to encouter any situation where I was suspicous of collusion over litterally *millions* of hands.I've had to call the floor *twice* live when people were obviously colluding and they were removed from the game both times.You're a fool if this is the reason you don't play online.If the reason is just that you're a losing player and you have to deal with it without being able to comfortably lie to yourself about it when you play online because your wins and losses are tracked exactly, that's another story entirely.

Ive lost some hands before but, never played online. If that qualifys me as a loser then ok. Sence we are resulting to boasting from behind a keyboard im a T1 Contractor with huge contracts from Verizon,Qwest and Level3 and have just a G.E.D and have winnings of in the 500k range.

Sence we are resulting to boasting from behind a keyboard im a T1 Contractor with huge contracts from Verizon,Qwest and Level3 and have just a G.E.D and have winnings of in the 500k range.I'm not even sure what this is supposed to mean.

I'm telling you that I've played online for over three years now, made well over $100,000 doing it, and have yet to encouter any situation where I was suspicous of collusion over litterally *millions* of hands
and what was this suppose to mean?

and what was this suppose to mean?That I've played over a million hands online, not found it to be fixed, and won enough money to pay for mine and my wife's car.The logical conclusion being that I find your fears silly, unfounded, and tin foil hat worthy.I do use a pattern mapper when I play though, obviously.You see, I was just making a point about your origninal post.You apprently felt inadequate or something and decided to tell me what you did for work?Was that it?

what UI are you using? Seriously doubt you made it. Im sure its vaporware though.You felt inadequate obviously.My point is you have no sources or proof or logical knowledge to offer as to why in my OP to as how , the system cant be beat.

what UI are you using? Seriously doubt you made it.Im sure its vaporware though.Again, I have no idea what you're talking about.Unless you're asking me about the propietary pattern mapper I wrote myself in C++ that I run on a seperate Linux box to avoid detection which tells me which cards are coming and what the likelyhood of me winng the hand is dynamically as I play.

Let's use Party Poker in this scenario :  10 players and 5 are 1 person watching 5 diff monitors with all different ISP's and static IP's.. What happens when you sit at this table?Or this scenario 5 players (team) on their cell- phone telling their hands and splitting profits?Online Poker is for chumps.  Online Tourney's maybe but,  typical regular tables. I dont think so! :roll:
paying the rake must be really fun.
You apprently felt inadequate or something and decided to tell me what you did for work?
It makes more sense after you saying this?
I'm telling you that I've played online for over three years now, made well over $100,000 doing it, and have yet to encouter any situation where I was suspicous of collusion over litterally *millions* of hands.
Just dont see how 1 persons expeirience is enough to come and try to take a "crap" all over my thread with useless information.
what UI are you using? Seriously doubt you made it.Im sure its vaporware though.Again, I have no idea what you're talking about.Unless you're asking me about the propietary pattern mapper I wrote myself in C++ that I run on a seperate Linux box to avoid detection which tells me which cards are coming and what the likelyhood of me winng the hand is dynamically as I play.
wtf?

wtf?wtf what? Ohh ,that I knew he would say he wrote it before he posted. He still offers little information on the quaint little and simple program he wrote? EWWWWWWWWW Linux, im scared !!! :roll:

wtf?wtf what?
smasharoo said;the propietary pattern mapper I wrote myself in C++ that I run on a seperate Linux box to avoid detection which tells me which cards are coming and what the likelyhood of me winng the hand is dynamically as I play.That what?

He still offers little information on the quaint little and simple program he wrote?What do you want to know about it? I'd try and explain it to you, but I'm afraid you really woulnd't be able to comprehend most of it.

smasharoo;the propietary pattern mapper I wrote myself in C++ that I run on a seperate Linux box to avoid detection which tells me which cards are coming and what the likelyhood of me winng the hand is dynamically as I play.avsfan;Does that imply cheating? I'm legitimately curious on the ethics here.

"Unless you're asking me about the propietary pattern mapper I wrote myself in C++ that I run on a seperate Linux box to avoid detection which tells me which cards are coming and what the likelyhood of me winng the hand is dynamically as I play." -SmasharooWhat "Fuzzy math" calculates pattern's? Thought it was odds?There are patterns to odd's? Ohh!! patterns to odd's . What algebrical formula would that be?

What "Fuzzy math" calculates pattern's? Thought it was odds?There are patterns to odd'sThere are patterns to shuffle algorythms and how they're seeded. When they're seeded by using noise from an offline wholy independent source, as is ussually the case, they have to carry the seed with the shuffle to the client and it can be read.I just read it.