< BUMP >Hey...just thought of something...how many FCP Toronto golfers do we have? I loooooove gambling on the golf course.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

< BUMP >Hey...just thought of something...how many FCP Toronto golfers do we have? I loooooove gambling on the golf course.
Golf? I'm in, but I'm sure RT is the man to beat considering he's been golfing since before Tiger was born...lol
Golf? I'm in, but I'm sure RT is the man to beat considering he's been golfing since before Tiger was born...lol
No doubt Mitch is the pro amongst us. I shoot somewhere between 105-110 on white tees if we play individual scores.If we play teams then we can play a card game to see who gets Mitch :club:
No doubt Mitch is the pro amongst us. I shoot somewhere between 105-110 on white tees if we play individual scores.If we play teams then we can play a card game to see who gets Mitch :D
i'm down!, i am not the scratch golfer i once was though.I rarely play, and i'm usually drinking when i do. :club: but I'l be there for sure
Yeah, I'm looking in the f**king mirror alright (sw)
lol., blame Jansen for cracking short jokes last time
i'm down!, i am not the scratch golfer i once was though.I rarely play, and i'm usually drinking when i do. :club: but I'l be there for sure
nice...and my buddy Steve shoots around mid 90s so he's decent. If the price is right I don't even mind driving somewhere in the middle to accommodate Royal in Barrie.I like saving my money for betting and lost balls. :D
No doubt Mitch is the pro amongst us. I shoot somewhere between 105-110 on white tees if we play individual scores.If we play teams then we can play a card game to see who gets Mitch :D
just pull your pants down and we'll let you tee off from the ladies tees. :club:
just pull your pants down and we'll let you tee off from the ladies tees. :club:
Ego has it's price...if we play for brown bills I'll shoot from the reds. If it's a friendly game they you can shove it up your ***hole. What's your handicap Jansen (don't say 50 or something retarded)
Ego has it's price...if we play for brown bills I'll shoot from the reds. If it's a friendly game they you can shove it up your ***hole. What's your handicap Jansen (don't say 50 or something retarded)
I don't have an official handicap, but i do shoot between 90-100 consistently. im always happy to shoot below the century mark. my best score would probably be 89 and it only happened once.

would u girls relax,we'll play a nickle millionair type game except for more money.example.Fleung and Royal vs Gov and J2Kfleung shoots 6royal shoots 4thats 46 (lower score 1st)Gov shoots 5J2K shoots 5 55they owe us 9 points. each point will be added and worth a certain amount. then u tally up at the end. and buy the beer :club:

would u girls relax,we'll play a nickle millionair type game except for more money.example.Fleung and Royal vs Gov and J2Kfleung shoots 6royal shoots 4thats 46 (lower score 1st)Gov shoots 5J2K shoots 5 55they owe us 9 points. each point will be added and worth a certain amount. then u tally up at the end. and buy the beer :club:
never played that format before. how about we just play skins with partners for about $1 or so per hole?
woah...I think I'm gonna really like hanging out with Mitch on the golf course. I SO love learning new ways to gamble in golf. What's this called?
woah...I think I'm gonna really like hanging out with Mitch on the golf course. I SO love learning new ways to gamble in golf. What's this called?
alright, set it up! oh wait, is Gov able to play? broken hand?
i used to play with my dad and his buddies, and they called it nickle millionair cuz they used nickles for points, they played 36 holes a day, so it could get expensive if it was for anything higher
alright, set it up! oh wait, is Gov able to play? broken hand?
hmm, well. maybe we can get a couple 4 somes, make things interesting.i'm sure gov is fine, he likes to nurse things :club:
never played that format before. how about we just play skins with partners for about $1 or so per hole?
Team skins is stupid...defeats the whole purpose of playing skins at all. Playing for $1 is even more ridiculous. Jansen man...barring a complete sweep that's not even enough for a round of beer. C'mon, grow some hair on that chest!We don't have to hurt anyone at the links but c'monnnn...we're talking 4-5 hours here. We play 3-4 $20 SnGs at the Charlotte Room and you don't even blink at the cash.I say we play 1 of the following 3:1. Go with Royal's crazy game (I'm dying to try something new) 2. Best ball scramble - bet on the round3. Alternate Shot Match Play (Also dying to try this)I'm suddenly in the mood to go to the driving range :club:
Team skins is stupid...defeats the whole purpose of playing skins at all. Playing for $1 is even more ridiculous. Jansen man...barring a complete sweep that's not even enough for a round of beer. C'mon, grow some hair on that chest!We don't have to hurt anyone at the links but c'monnnn...we're talking 4-5 hours here. We play 3-4 $20 SnGs at the Charlotte Room and you don't even blink at the cash.I say we play 1 of the following 3:1. Go with Royal's crazy game (I'm dying to try something new) 2. Best ball scramble - bet on the round3. Alternate Shot Match Play (Also dying to try this)I'm suddenly in the mood to go to the driving range :club:
alright, alright...let's do this! i'm not one to pass on free money in my pocket. let's go with royal's game. who's gonna set this up?

Uhh...I was just talking about Royal's game with a friend and my buddy made a good point.For guys like me who can shoot a 10 on any given hole does that mean a 3-digit point difference?For eg.Royal 4fleung 10Is our score now 410??This could get REAL expensive because I might shoot a 105 but I've also shot 121 this year. Breaking 100 is like a crazy good day for me!I'll get this set-up...we'll discuss in the Charlottle room. I'll fill-in missing players for foursomes with some of my other buddies. Sadly, I'm one of the better golfers in my crew. upside down "upside down" is probably the best.

Uhh...I was just talking about Royal's game with a friend and my buddy made a good point.For guys like me who can shoot a 10 on any given hole does that mean a 3-digit point difference?For eg.Royal 4fleung 10Is our score now 410??This could get REAL expensive because I might shoot a 105 but I've also shot 121 this year. Breaking 100 is like a crazy good day for me!I'll get this set-up...we'll discuss in the Charlottle room. I'll fill-in missing players for foursomes with some of my other buddies. Sadly, I'm one of the better golfers in my crew. upside down "upside down" is probably the best.
That doesn't sound right. maybe 104? but based on RT's concept, you could be right. You gotta let Royal finish his hole though. That's just a 4 on his second shot... :club: on the same note, what if we both score 10? would that mean a score of 1010? if so, then i say we play for pennies instead of nickles.
Highest you take is a 9, thats a quadruple bogey, in a net match with handicap, you would pick up your ball after taking a quad anyways.You can count your 10 for score wise, but in the game its a max of 9
Highest you take is a 9, thats a quadruple bogey, in a net match with handicap, you would pick up your ball after taking a quad anyways.You can count your 10 for score wise, but in the game its a max of 9
Mitch,how about you and me team up...i figure between the two of us...we can post a good score....hopefully no 9's. Show that "oh you call, I call" can redeem itself.
Thank god.Okay...game on.
Mitch,how about you and me team up...i figure between the two of us...we can post a good score....hopefully no 9's. Show that "oh you call, I call" can redeem itself.
LOL i'm game if the other suckers... uhh i mean guys are
There's so many good golf gambling games so I figure I'll mention two additional ones here:Wolf (DN mentioned it in his blog) in which partners rotate depending on the holeHollywood in which you play with each member in 3 separate 6 hole matchesI love gambling on golf, sometimes I'll play 3 games in one round, Hollywood, skins and Bing, Bang Bong. Good times... And yes, a little envious of the foursome in the thread!