Fcp Store Problem

Hi. On July 2nd or 3rd, I placed a order thru the Store. On July 7th, I received a email saying my order has been shipped. My order number was 10751489.I waited 15 days and still had not received anything. SO i emailed storehelp@fullcontactpoker.com. I received a unsigned email back that said "you should have received this by now, I will send more out for you". there was no name or contact info in the response.So i guess what i am asking is. Did the order get resent yet? will there be trackin number this time?thanks for any help RobbyA

Hi. On July 2nd or 3rd, I placed a order thru the Store. On July 7th, I received a email saying my order has been shipped. My order number was 10751489.I waited 15 days and still had not received anything. SO i emailed storehelp@fullcontactpoker.com. I received a unsigned email back that said "you should have received this by now, I will send more out for you". there was no name or contact info in the response.So i guess what i am asking is. Did the order get resent yet? will there be trackin number this time?thanks for any help RobbyA
Hi RobbyA, I'll forward this message to Matt who takes care of FCP Store issues.

Hi, any update? Been a month now, and kinda getting frustrated. I realize alot of you guys in Vegas right now, so maybe nothing can be done at this moment?maybe I can get a bonus to clear while I wait :club: jk.. I dont mind paying for a delivery with a tracking number or something. If its not already on its way again...

Thanks Matt for your email. Order was sent out yesterday, heres hoping I get it :club: Hope you are feeling better.Rob
Rob-No problem, sorry for the delay. Let me know if you have any problems with the set. Check your FCP points for a slight increase :)Thanks,
  • 2 weeks later...