i'm at work as well but i can sneak a peak now and then...last i checked Ivey was up 16k for the session (not sure how long) but he got up. everyone at the table had more than a buy-in in front of them.

if dags really sat with ivey and prahlad and no other soft spots, then he must be having a shiznacular wsop at the cash games, and apparently willing to burn some of it. i think he said he's doing well in one of the interviews. pretty funny that he's supposed to act like he cares about not doing well in the tournys when meanwhile he's probly just dumping all his chips to get in the cash games.

No Limit Hold'em - 16:34:06 ET - 2006/07/26Seat 1: iRockhoes ($11,036)Seat 4: John DAgostino ($24,621)Seat 6: John Juanda ($11,041)Seat 7: Nordberg ($4,787)Seat 9: AllFNIn ($9,707)John DAgostino posts the small blind of $50John Juanda posts the big blind of $100The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Nordberg raises to $300AllFNIn foldsiRockhoes foldsJohn DAgostino foldsFiVeMaTeO (Observer): DAGS is DA MAN!John Juanda raises to $4,787Nordberg calls $4,487, and is all inJohn Juanda shows [Ac Ks]Nordberg shows [Kh Ad]TParker22 (Observer): lol*** FLOP *** [3s 4c 9c]*** TURN *** [3s 4c 9c] [2c]*** RIVER *** [3s 4c 9c 2c] [3c]John Juanda shows a flush, Ace highscubadorg (Observer): hahahahahaNordberg shows a pair of ThreesJohn Juanda wins the pot ($9,621) with a flush, Ace high*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $9,624 | Rake $3Board: [3s 4c 9c 2c 3c]Seat 1: iRockhoes (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: John DAgostino (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 6: John Juanda (big blind) showed [Ac Ks] and won ($9,621) with a flush, Ace highSeat 7: Nordberg showed [Kh Ad] and lost with a pair of ThreesSeat 9: AllFNIn didn't bet (folded)