danny on the score

I'm just watching our man Danny on the Score as I type this and he's giving a great interview, answering phone questions and emails as well as going over basic poker strategy. Awesome job Danny! hope everyone is watching this.

I'm just watching our man Danny on the Score as we speak and he's giving a great interview, answering phone questions and emails as well as going over basic poker strategy. Awesome job Danny! hope everyone is watching this.
Thanks for reminding me!

One e-mail to the show:"Were you disappointed that you weren't considered for Canadian athlete of the year award in 2004?"Daniel giggled and thought it was a cool suggestion, though he thought "athlete" was a stretch.

This is the first I've heard Daniel mention that vitamin/pill he takes for poker. "The Clear" I think he called it? What's that all about?
He's mentioned it several times in his blog entries. Never named it before.This is the most any of us know.
This is the first I've heard Daniel mention that vitamin/pill he takes for poker. "The Clear" I think he called it? What's that all about?
the clear like the baseball steroid the clear?
This is the first I've heard Daniel mention that vitamin/pill he takes for poker.  "The Clear" I think he called it?  What's that all about?
It's another name for those Listerine strips that you place on your tongue. If you're feeling tired after 20+ hours at the poker table, just place one of those on the tongue and once your face returns to normal after a brief period of being inside out, you're ready to go.