march madness brackets: 10-7 offsuit club

On ESPN.com, I am hosting a group to pick the NCAA tournament games. It is for bragging rights and will give the password to any member of the forum who PM's me for it. I know some of you will wait until the winner of tonight's Oakland/Alabama St. "opening round" (play-in) to make your choices, so I hope many of you will join the group.Donald

There's already a free bracket group in yahoo set up. The league ID and password are in the post titled "Free NCAA bracket set up in yahoo." You're more than welcome to join, we have 35 members at this moment. We don't need 8 million free FCP groups.

Guest XXEddie

I know some of you will wait until the winner of tonight's Oakland/Alabama St. "opening round" (play-in) to make your choices, so I hope many of you will join the group. the only thing that game establishes in who UNC will beat in the first round

There's already a free bracket group in yahoo set up. The league ID and password are in the post titled "Free NCAA bracket set up in yahoo." You're more than welcome to join, we have 35 members at this moment. We don't need 8 million free FCP groups.
So does this mean you won't be needing the password to mine?