Fulltilt 6k Ds Who's In?

despite my constant reminders to myself to wait for a hand, ive managed to donk off about 1k. got 1700...now i gotta wait.
dude that was sick two outer AA vs. J10 J969J board all in preflop nothing u can do bro.

yea i know, whatever.im doing well in the $1 turbo on UB lol. maybe i can take down first place and $75!!!grrr thats 2 of the last 4 tourneys ive gone out with aces all in preflop.

yea i know, whatever.im doing well in the $1 turbo on UB lol. maybe i can take down first place and $75!!!grrr thats 2 of the last 4 tourneys ive gone out with aces all in preflop.
yea that was sick, I gave the guy some grief though.
yea that was sick, I gave the guy some grief though.
How come you're never on AIM? Btw, I was thinking of doing this tourney but decided to pass. GL to everyone still in.Theraflu whats your name on ft again? I'm lookin to rail.
dude that was sick two outer AA vs. J10 J969J board all in preflop nothing u can do bro.
its theraflu, but the above hand describes my exit from todays tourney. i <3 2 outers.

I'm still in with about 5 k chips. I'm just going all in when I get a semi decent hand. Kill Phil strategy. Just trying to accumulate or bust. I had to sit out for a good half hour to feed my 3 week old baby. Time to play catch up.

I'm still in with about 5 k chips. I'm just going all in when I get a semi decent hand. Kill Phil strategy. Just trying to accumulate or bust. I had to sit out for a good half hour to feed my 3 week old baby. Time to play catch up.
I'll rail ya. Now that I look at your name and avatar at the table, I think we've played a lot. In fact I think I remember both of us deep in one tournament.
I'll rail ya. Now that I look at your name and avatar at the table, I think we've played a lot. In fact I think I remember both of us deep in one tournament.
Thx man, i just tripled up and have a decent stack. I'll have to play normal poker now.

I just went all in with AA with about 12 K in chips, 10 10 calls, has me covered and flops a 10. I'm out. What a donkey call by the other guy. I thought he had K K.