We're All in... UltimateBet's Mobile Poker Is Here!Derek,Starting today, you can take the excitement of UltimateBet poker with you wherever you go. We're testing our new mobile poker software and you're invited to join. All you have to do is download our new software and install it on your mobile device. Click here to get started. UltimateBet mobile edition supports a variety of mobile devices – Palm, Blackberry, Phones, etc. – and a full list of supported models is available on the site. UltimateBet mobile works with your regular UltimateBet username and password. At this time, we’ve opened up a limited number of play-chip tables for you to play on from your mobile device. Real-money tables will be available soon, following the conclusion of our test phase. Remember… you may run into some snags along the way. The speed of the software may depend on your mobile carrier… so please be patient, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Airtime rates vary depending on your mobile plan and normal rates do apply. We hope you enjoy our new on-the-go software and we are confident that you’ll find playing on the go just as thrilling as playing from your home computer. Have fun at the tables, The UltimateBet Team

hmmmm interesting I haven't seen this.Seems like a gambling addicts dream. But there will be a lot of disconects.
Hopefully they have BJsw
I've been expecting this for quite some time now...
Yeah, same here.. I've been madly posting on forums for months asking if somebody knew which poker room has software for PPC... And got absolutely no reply. Odd.Anyhow, the diconnects issue should be certainly raised, as GRPS does not work too stable and may disconnect you quite often.Frankly, again, if anyone knows, I would be pretty much interested in software fpr my PPC to study poker, something I could use without a connection to the server.But the UB stuff is cool enough. Will try to download it one of these days...