Absolutely HORRIBLE movie. HORRIBLE. The acting was atrocious. The scenes were cheesy. Anyone involved in writing the script for this should be embarrassed to have been even remotely involved..There were some ideas discussed that were interesting though--like how the body becomes addicted, etc. But the rest was a bunch of new aged philosophy BS.

i agree the acting was terrible, although i think the deaf woman won an acadamy award for acting in another movie.
She was also on The West Wing so i know she can act. Still though, horrible, horrible acting all around, cheesy effects that reminded me of those stupid movies in grade-school, horrible directing, laugable plot, etc.
it is not new aged bs however
See: Ramtha's School of EnlightenmentThree members of this organization created this film. The movie is 95% bull_shit. The fat blond lady? Yeah, she thinks she channels the 35,000 year old spirit of Ramtha.The movie starts out alright--quantum physics can be extremely interesting. But after a while, it becomes complete and total junk "science". It makes intelligent design look like quality, peer-tested/reviewed science.Ramtha InfoI swear, people will believe anything these days...
i will give you thast but i mean the water thing?i checked it out and that is actually legit. its amazing what the mind can do.
I don't doubt that some of what is shown in that movie is legit--but it is more like a random assortment of unexplained phenomenon and a touch of science that is "explained" by this new aged philosophy BS. But don't be fooled into thinking that because some of it is true--that the rest is. That is how these whack-jobs bring people into this madness.

I don't see a problem with a movie that makes you think, even if you think the information in the movie is faulty. For example, I personally do not care for Fahrenheit 9/11, but at least it got people interested in politics and got them talking. What's the harm in that?Regardless of the movie's content, I do like the way that it was presented. I still much prefer Waking Life, but What the Bleep is still an OK movie.