Glad Too Hear Your Back At Golf

glad to see your still a ****why do you care? and why do you feel the need to point it out?
I have a feeling that i'm not the only one here that does this every time you start another thread-------> :club: Come on--it took you a WEEK to realize someone replied to your post. Besides, i'm just having a little fun with you--it isn't like i'm actually annoyed with the grammar/multiple posts.Man--this place is getting more and more uptight---a little sarcasm and joking around is met with anger and when someone makes an honest newbie question, everyone jumps all over them. What gives?
I have a feeling that i'm not the only one here that does this every time you start another thread-------> :club: Come on--it took you a WEEK to realize someone replied to your post. Besides, i'm just having a little fun with you--it isn't like i'm actually annoyed with the grammar/multiple posts.Man--this place is getting more and more uptight---a little sarcasm and joking around is met with anger and when someone makes an honest newbie question, everyone jumps all over them. What gives?
didnt know you were joking sorry. this place is full of wang chops and you never know.... anyways and i just remembered this thread when i stumbled across it.

In hope to lighten the mood:cover.jpgAnd to keep to the OT, I'm pretty depressed that I haven't even made it out for a round yet. I'm usually out 2-3 times/week and in leagues over the summer but haven't even dusted off the clubs yet this season. This sport just seems to be getting more and more expensive.